Ketosan is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) with the following indications:
-alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders
– alleviation of visceral pain associated with colic.
– reducing pain associated with lameness;
– alleviation of pain (e.g. from pressure trauma) resulting from parturient paresis;
– reducing the pyrexia and distress associated with bacterial respiratory disease when used in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy as appropriate;
– improving the recovery rate in acute clinical mastitis, including acute endotoxin mastitis, caused by gram negative micro-organisms, in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy;
– Alleviation of pain associated with udder oedema following calving.
– reducing the pyrexia and respiratory rate associated with bacterial or viral respiratory disease when used in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy as appropriate.
– the supportive treatment of Mastitis Metritis Agalactia Syndrome in sows, in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy as appropriate.
Vial of 100 ml
Ketoprofen 100 mg