Meloxicam is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) with the following indications:
– For use in acute respiratory infection with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical signs in cattle.
– For use in diarrhoea in combination with oral re-hydration therapy to reduce clinical signs in calves of over one week of age and young, non-lactating cattle.
– For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis, in combination with antibiotic therapy.
– For use in non-infectious locomotor disorders to reduce the symptoms of lameness and inflammation.
– For adjunctive therapy in the treatment of puerperal septicaemia and toxaemia (mastitis-metritis-agalactia syndrome) with appropriate antibiotic therapy.
– For use in the alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
– For the relief of pain associated with equine colic.
Vial of 50 or 100 ml
Meloxicam 20 mg