Meloxidolor 5 mg/ml solution for injection for dogs, cats, cattle and pigs
5 mg/ml meloxicam
10, 20 and 100 ml vials with rubber stopper and aluminium caps.
Meloxicam is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) with the following indications:
– Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders. Reduction of post-operative pain and inflammation following orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery.
– Reduction of post-operative pain after ovariohysterectomy and minor soft tissue surgery.
– For use in acute respiratory infection with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical signs in cattle.
– For use in diarrhoea in combination with oral re-hydration therapy to reduce clinical signs in calves of over one week of age and young, non-lactating cattle.
– For use in non-infectious locomotor disorders to reduce the symptoms of lameness and inflammation.
– For the relief of post-operative pain associated with minor soft tissue surgery such as castration.
Vial of 20 or 100 ml
Meloxicam 5 mg